What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user device to access certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation is made from that computer. Cookies allow you to store and retrieve information about user habits and decisions .
Google Analytics: Analytics Cookies, are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer .
Cookies social networks : Those that are used to recognize the log and allow the user to identify through its Twitter account, Facebook or other networks.
How to allow , block or remove cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer .
- For more information about the Firefox browser , click here.
- For more information on the Chrome browser , click here.
- For more information about the browser Explorer click here.
- For more information on the Safari browser from here.
- For more information about the Opera browser: Opera