CONTACT - How to arrive
BY CAR OR TAXI
BTESA headquarters are located in the technological park “Parque Leganés Tecnológico”, in the city of Leganés, south of Madrid, around 10km away from Madrid downtown.
Parque Leganés Tecnológico is very well connected, between several highways (M-40, R-5, M-45 and A-42), 25km away from Madrid Airport taking the M-40.
By the M-40, take exit nº 27, heading Leganés.
- In the roundabout, turn to the south, heading Leganés M-425
- Continue 2km until reaching another roundabout. Make a full turn (as if you come back to the first roundabout). Once you pass the exits of the (1A and 1B), take the exit to the main entrance of Parque Leganés Tecnológico (take the service way besides to OTIS tower).
By the M-45, take exit nº 2A heading Leganés-Vía Lusitana M-425, which takes you directly to the main entrance of Parque Leganés Tecnológico.
BTESA is just at the end of the Technologic Park.
- Passing the entrance of the park, go straight ahead until you reach a roundabout and turn right.
- In the next roundabout turn right, and then turn left in the first street (see red marker in the map)
- Take the "cercanias train" in Atocha main station, direction to Fuenlabrada/ Humanes.
- Take off in Zarzaquemada station. Get a taxi and give the previous indications.
Link to Open Street Map or you can consult the map in JPEG format)