BTESA BROADCAST - TV Transmitters - TTD Series
MEDIUM POWER TRANSMITTERS ( from 300W to 6kWrms/ 10kWps)
TTD Series - Air Cooling
These dual-cast transmitters (Analogue, DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, ISDB-T, ATSC) use air-cooled medium power amplifier modules, with integrated power supplies with robust protections and long life air cooling system....
TV TRANSMITTERS - TTD SERIES
Air cooling: Air cooling, UHF or VHF Band III
Hot-plug power amplifier modules, with integrated power supplies
Dual-cast, switching from analogue to digital just by software, no hardware needed
- 1W to 4kWrms in COFDM (DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, DVB-T2 lite, ISDB-T, DAB)
- 1W to 6kWrms in ATSC
- 1W to 10kWps in Analogue
Stand alone version up to 600Wrms DVB-T/T2 lite/ISDBT/DAB (up to 7RU, UHF/BIII)
Modular and reliable architecture
- Compact 1RU Multistandard driver with LCD
- Agile Up-Converters, Low-Noise Local Oscillators
- Adaptive precorrection (optional)
- GPS reception: accepts external GPS reference. Optional internal GPS receiver board available for each driver.
- Local and remote monitoring
- Control Logic, with big colour Touch Screen and event logger
- HTTP remote monitoring over TCP/IP.
- SNMP Agents available, allowing the integration in third party management systems.
- Control Logic protection
- It can be removed even in operation, and the transmitter can work SAFELY thanks to all its hardware based protections that can be used when software is failing
- Electrical system protection:
- Large mains input voltage range (± 20%)
- Robust surge protections at transmitter input and also at each amplifier.
- Power factor > 0.95
- Air cooling system protection:
- 6 fans per power amplifier module: if one fails, module continues working
- 4 fans for air input at each rack
- Careful heat balance calculation, to extend transistors, power supplies and fans lifetime
- Easy maintenance:
- Easy rear access to combiners and balance loads
- Hot-plug Power Amplifier Modules, with quick-release connectors.
- Special drawer for fans for quick replacement.
If you need more information, please fill in this : Contact Form
© BTESA 2017 • Site Map • Contact Us • Legal •