REMOTE CONTROL AND SUPERVISION SYSTEM
Remote access for monitoring and control our own equipment or third parties,
in order to have at any moment
a full view of networks.
- Based on Universal Standards: (PPP, TCP/IP, SNMP, http)
- Complete Supervision: Intrusive / Non intrusive
- Modular System (from a single transmitter to a complex network, analog and digital networks)
- Simple Web page access, or specific application (User Console) which allows for total access all parameters and alarms of each module of the transmitter for a complete supervision
- Local (RS232) or remote (TCP/IP) connection
- It can be integrated in BTESA’s supervision system and/or in any other, via SNMP.
- Third party equipment supervision, connection via RS-232 or RS-485
If you need more information, please fill in this : Contact Form
© BTESA 2017 • Site Map • Contact Us • Legal •