BTESA BROADCAST - TV Transmitters - LTD Series
HIGH POWER TRANSMITTERS (from 1.5kW to 20kW / 50kWps)
LTD Series - Liquid cooling
These dual-cast transmitters (Analogue, DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, ISDB-T, ATSC) use liquid-cooled high power amplifier modules, with redundant power supplies included in each power amplifier module...
TV TRANSMITTERS - LTD SERIES
- Liquid cooling
- Hot-plug power amplifier modules, with integrated power supplies with possibility of redundancy at each module
- Dual-cast, switching from analogue to digital just by software, no hardware needed
- 1,5kW to 20kWrms in COFDM (DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, ISDB-T)
- 2,5kW to 30kWrms in ATSC
- 3,5kW to 40kWps in Analogue
- Modular and reliable architecture
- Compact 1RU Multistandard driver with LCD screen and adaptive precorrections.
- Agile Up-Converters, Low-Noise Local Oscillators
- GPS reception: accepts external GPS reference or internal GPS receiver board included in the driver.
- Distributed Control Logic, with big colour Touch Screen and event logger.
- Hot-plug Power Amplifier Modules, with quick-release connectors for both RF and liquid.
- Expansion vessel included in each PA module.
- Redundant Power Supply possibility for each Power Amplifier module.
- Large mains input voltage range (+- 20%) and robust surge protections at transmitter input and also at each amplifier.
- Power factor > 0.95.
- Control logic can be removed even in operation, and the transmitter can work SAFELY thanks to all its hardware based protections that can be used when software is failing.
- HTTP remote monitoring over TCP/IP.
- SNMP Agents available, allowing the integration in third party Management Systems.
- Easy maintenance, thank to its modularity.
- Comfortable rear access to all components (liquid connectors, combiners, balance loads,…), which can be thus replaced in operation.
- No need for test bench: spare liquid cooling and power supply connectors are provided
- Careful design of liquid cooling system elements to ensure maximum transistor lifetime
- High capacity pumps, with real redundancy.
- Accurate control through own liquid system control unit, gauges and real data sensors.
If you need more information, please fill in this : Contact Form
© BTESA 2017 • Site Map • Contact Us • Legal •